Saturday, September 4, 2010

nothing to say...

finally exam is over,
but i din feel so happy pun,
(sry ya for my malaysianish broken english...==)
hv practice, but lucky not everyday,
& oso very happy to see my friends,
& oso happy can practise together, talk together,
"die"(?) together...
i even can emagine how the world become if we din hv any friend,
i mean, even one friend...
people become very "cold-bleeding"(?),
dono wat is the word HAPPY means...
... ... ...
wait, why i suddenly keep talk about friends?
... ... ...
balik balik...
talk about my feelings again...
really dono wat's happening,
people happy for the holiday,
but doesn't including me...
feel too tired, read too many books,
do revision do revision & keep doing revision...
too boring & too emo until i hv loss senses??
i'm happy, but actually not very happy...
... ... ...
HAIZ, I DONO LIAO LAH!!!!
as the conclusion,
don think so much,
think positive think positive...






p.s:
i rili rili rili dono how to face with my results,
especially account & add maths,
is someone like to go to the "hell" with me? :[

by LINGling #4/9#

No comments:

Post a Comment